Wednesday, January 14, 2009

STARDOLL`S RESPONSE. WTF?!


I told you I`d let you know when I get a response from Stardoll about I-dressup... Well, I did. Don`t get too excited... because here`s what they said.:


Hi rmkrox,
Thanks for getting in touch with us.

If you have lost, forgotten or been magically relieved of your password - you can easily generate a new password that will be sent to your own or to your parents email address, just click on the link below:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/forgotPassword.php

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have further problems.

Yours Truly,
The Stardoll Staff








~~~~~~~~~~~


Now, call me crazy, but this has NOTHING to do with anything...
Stardoll`s cutting corners. They didn`t even give a real response.

So... The mystery runs on.



.Rachel

2 comments:

  1. May i ask how you made your Breakfast at stardoll picture, it is amazing.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive had exactly the same, dunno what there playing at... what type of program do you use to make those pictures? Apologies if I'm being annoying...

    ReplyDelete