Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just another dreary day...On the bright side I got an A in science!














I think Rachel is totally justified in saying that Stardoll is starting to suck.
No like seriously there is nothing to do.....its all so.....dull :(
I want to post but there is nothing to post about really...OH! If any of you read Perez of Stardoll (link in sidebar) then you know that Stardoll is making Dan (Fag_Puff) change his name which is ridiculous! He's right in calling them the Nazi's of SD. Thats just not cool.

OH also the new hot buys blazer is out but its SS only :(
And its eleven freaking bucks too...not cool SD, not cool.



But yeah thats really all there is to say.


Luv ya bitches!
xoxo,
Gossip Girl



I have no idea why I just put that.
OH my school play is Friday and Saturday! Wish me luck that I don't fall off the stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment