Saturday, January 17, 2009

Party in the distant/near future?














**Warning**
What you are about to read is the product of the stomach bug and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.

So last night, I'm sitting on the couch watching a re-run of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, trying not to through up, when two things dawn on me...

1. It was probably the chicken salad sandwich I had Thursday that didn't taste quite right
and
2. We should totally have a blog party!

Now I haven't talked this over with Sarah and Rachel but I think we should! We have been up for almost a month now and have over 2000 views! So why not?
But I have no idea for a theme! That's why I have added the poll! Vote for your favorite! If you vote for other, go tell us your idea in the topic in the club!

If we do have a party, it will be some time next month seeing as how I have play practice (GO MULAN!! WOO! SHANG HAS TO BE LIKE THE HOTTEST CARTOON EVER!!BEST ANIMATED MOVIE EVER BESIDES THE LITTLE MERMAID!) and Sarah wont have internet for 6 weeks :(

But idk! We want you opinion! So tell us!

Peace out, homies!

**Edit**
Here is a delicious hunk of Asian eye-candy for you to look at!


I know he makes me feel better!
It's Takeshi Kaneshiro
Hot damn that man is fine!

If you can't tell with the whole Mulan play thing I have developed a taste for hot Japanese/Chinese/Korean men

Allow me to serenade you!

Destiny guard our girls
and our future as it fast unfurls
please look kindly on these cultured pearls
each a perfect porcelain doll
Please bring honor to us
please bring honor to us
please bring honor to us
please bring honor to us all!!!!

hee hee best song in the movie besides I'll Make a Man out of You!

Ok sorry stopping

2 comments: