Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lazy Ass Stardoll Strikes Again!














NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!


If you have been to the starplaza lately you might have noticed the new OLD RARE clothes! You see this hoodie:



It's an old HB from like....late 2006--early 2007.




And now its back! >:(

I actually payed quite a good bit of money for mine but now you can just buy it for $7!!
It pisses me off! Also ALL OF THESE CLOTHES ARE OLD with the exception of the HB earmuffs. Is SD so entirely lazy that they can't make any new clothes so they just bring back old RARE ones? There is also a copy of an HB pink night gown, however it does not say HB Nightgown but still, its the same thing. Also they are re-selling a 60's leather jacket, which I ADORE and payed 30 freaking bucks for and now its for like 6!!!



Back in December I said I had high hopes and good feelings about this year....those hopes and feelings are dying a rapid little death.


On another note:

I hope everybody is having a better week than I am


:|

1 comment:

  1. ya, i know what you mean! that lilac jacket i starplaza, the one with the belt? i paid 37 sd for that before it came in starplaza! ZX

    ReplyDelete