Thursday, January 22, 2009

Polyvore














Ok so I'm home sick xP and I'm completely bored with SD...nothing new except old Chinese stuff and the styling studio but it doesnt work for me and as we all know, SD is too lazy to fix anything. **Edit*** take that back! they fixed it! http://www.stardoll.com/en/stylingstudio/?stylingStudioId=5525

But one of my close friends sent me a link to this website, Polyvore, and I have to say I am in love :)

Its so cool! You can make sets of clothing and outfits or interior design....AMAZING!

Check out one of mine:
Rocker Girl
Rocker Girl - by Robinbird00 on Polyvore.com


Do you see that CC necklace in there? Well its not Chanel, its actually by 5preview, an underground clothing brand from Italy! The prices are a little steep tho. 70 euros for a shirt (roughly $90) and the jewelery (limited edition) is 40 euros (around $52).

Although I myself have bought a tee (yeah yeah yeah dont even go there I've been saving up my money for a while now and it looked cute :] ), I still feel like the prices are on the edge of reasonable tipping into insane.

Idk have a look for yourselves: 5preview


If you like the actual shirts, I have a design on SD for MUCH less. If you want one drop me a line in my gb

3 comments:

  1. Thats so cute! Im going to buy one right now!
    THANKS!
    ♥Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I added you as a contact! I've had a polyvore for about a month now! It is so frickin awesome! Well cya L8Rrz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ❤BaybεεItsJAiZMiN™☮ on poly-vore.
    [: &&& The tees are so cute!(:

    ReplyDelete