Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hacker, Mothafucker

Hello Everyone!

I am Monroe... aka Sarah a new writer here at Breakfast at Stardoll. I am thrilled to be here, and I really hope you enjoy my posts as much I enjoy writing for this blog =)

This is my first posts, if you don't count my little not-liked picture from the very talented Steelone. Myself I loved the picture but obvious some people don't. I said as an insider-joke to Steelone, that the people who don't enjoy some sides of art, are thoose people that take showers with bathingsuits.

And another thing.
My account got hacked almost two weeks ago. I got it back, and she/he wasn't on my account more than a couple a minutes. But that is enough right?
When I should check Stardoll today, I couldn't log in, wich was weird as I have saved my password. I tried 5 times or even more, and then I visited Monroe... on my other account, and for the outsider eye, that really don't know my suite and rooms, I tell you that, my Kylie dress was moved like a little bit and the hat that was over was also changed. I got my password back and I am really pissed!
It is freaking virtual! It is a freaking game, and people got so attached to fake clothes and their "rareness". Only because it's like only 3 poeple that got the item it dosen't mean anything. Wow, you become famous for owning that item, not for the person you really are. You become famous here? Is that so freaking important? It probobly is because it is really hard to get famous outside Stardoll so you must take a shot right?
I own some rares. Yes I do. Do I collect them? No I don't. I wanted them because the rare clothing I have find I beautiful and I want to own them.

Hacker, get a LIFE! And stop ruining other poeple's interest and life.

I am not pessimistic about Stardoll, but people chill, It's virtual.

Love Me, Hate Me, I am who I want to be.

-Sarah.

3 comments:

  1. YAY Sarah!

    Awh I'm sorry you got hacked :(
    How on earth did someone find out your password? They must be very smart. But its better now, because it's kinda harder to change your e-mail, so hackers can't do anything, except change your password..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. I hate him anyway. Or she.. Agh!
    Thankies cooldudey :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy,
    Wow nicee sitee!
    I love that song Over and Over again or by them?
    Lmao, but yaah, my username is Starcagla-x on itt if youu want to add mee, + i guess im just heree to say 1st of all WOW at your medolls + you have amazin personalityys i gueess :D
    Add mee on starddoll :D:D
    Haha x x x x

    ReplyDelete