Saturday, January 24, 2009

Star Award Nominations!














Ok so many of you have heard about the Star Awards!

If you haven't its pretty much like voting for a high school year book or w/e.

Your categories are:
Best Newcomer
Best Female Medoll
Best Male Medoll
Best Dressed
Best Suite
Social Butterfly
Best Personality
Best Friendship
Best Magazine
Best Blog
Best Business
Best Modeling Agency
Special Achivment Award
Biggest Role Model

Now if you are a member of the official club, you know I have already posted this, but for those of you who aren't....

I hate to ask y'all this but....B@S wants your vote for best blog!
All you have to do is go to the club Star_Awards ( <--- click there), join, go to the topic called Nominations 3, and vote! (oh and while your at it go to our official club and join there too! Thats where we(mainly I) post when we(I) dont have time to post on here!)

Now, keep in mind that you don't have to. It's pretty much up to you. And don't feel pressured into doing this. But even if you don't vote for us, take the time to vote for the other categories as well!

The Star Awards have pretty much become indented into the Stardoll Culture, if you will.

So I advise you to vote anyway and make sure you are heard on SD!

Also one other thing, I really want iamyourfat to win Best Newcomer or Best Dressed! Go to her suite and see why! She already has a bunch of votes!


Peace out homies!


edit! Totally random but is it just me or does Mike He and Ed Westwick look alike?



i think its just me :\

2 comments:

  1. Well if it's just you than we must share the same brain! I think it looks like him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't think they look similar.
    I guess i am the weird one.Loll.
    x'D

    ReplyDelete