Saturday, January 10, 2009

iDressup


This is an aditional post to Jenna`s last post about idressup. This site is SWARMING with Stardoll lookalikes... OR.... is it Stardoll`s swarming with dressup lookalikes? Me, and the whole B@SD [breakfastatstardoll] crew are working very hard to figure out this mystery... in the meantime... here`s some more similarities...









And, you`re probably wondering what we are doing about it right now, at the moment. Well, I contacted Stardoll with this message:
Hello. Something has been brought to my attention, and I deeply hope the Stardoll.com crew aren`t the culprits. Either they have been copying Stardoll, or visa versa. http://www.i-dressup.com/ take a look at that site, see how completely it looks like Stardoll? Or, Stardoll looks like it, depending on what side you`re on. I just would like some peace of mind from you, the Stardoll crew that you did not, in fact, know about this site....

Thank you.
.rmkrox


They will respond in a few days time. Now, I know them saying they didn`t doesn`t PROVE anything... But it certainly makes things interesting if they did actually do it....
















Stardoll vs. iDressup.... Whose legit?
.R

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stardoll is better quality mostly.

    iDressup lets you do a TON more for free...you can earn credits by playing games and such and then you can use credits to buy the premium membership.

    I was on idressup first and then found stardoll. I was under the impression that the same people run the two sites. If that's true, no one is copying anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I just went to the link for idessup and my computer told me a i got a virus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this stupid, you are stupid! idressup and stardoll just copy dresses from designers! not only the real brands or the "inspired" dresses are copies! there is aloooooot of dresses and outfits that are just copies of dresses that exist in real life!

    ReplyDelete