Monday, January 19, 2009

Fab members - hallelujha!

Hello wondefuuuul readers ;)

I am sorry that I haven't posted as much that I could. I am moving at the moment and I will move in anytime now, and I am sorry to say that transferring internet is going to take from 1-6 weeks! I magazine such a long time without internet when you are almost obsessed! I am not obsessed but if you think about it you all are obsessed. Even if you don't spend much time at the computer you will go nuts without "checking the computer" for 5 minutes or more.
I will try check Stardoll and other websites, blogs and such at my friends place or in school. I will only answer people from my best friends list messages, or if I have time so much as I can. I will prolly answer GB comments, and I will save all friend request until I have steady internet in our new penthouse, lol.
My friend x.missy.dx will get my password, I will transfer my rarer clothes to another account because I have a hacker friend who loove getting into my account, but he or she can kiss my ass. Finito ;)


If I had spelled wrong in this text, don't mind, I am busy, and I have to go now. Jenna and others please correct spelling =)

And another thing.
When I was taking my dog for an walk last Friday, at 8 PM Stockholm time, I was about to scream and quickly die in fear in the middle of the small asphalt road. When I went out of the house, and went across the road, a BIG damn THINGY just lit up the sky with a blue-green color, and exploding as an enormous fireball!! At that moment I screamed so much, I was about to die! ( Not really but still).
I was all shook up (Elvis Presley C=) that Friday and next day the showed on the news that an meteor (?) had come into the atmosphere and absolute blown up in a big ball or fire!
They should an unique film, that was filmed by an security camera, a few miles from I live, were you could see the meteor, from an different angle from I saw it tho.
Here is the film: http://hd.se/webb-tv/2009/01/18/se-meteorfilmen-haer/

1 comment:

  1. ya, i know! I live i denmark, and some of my friends saw it too! its just so creepy with a meteor. it almost sounds like something from superman! XD

    ReplyDelete