Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally something new!














Finally something new!
The new broadcast is out and despite the fact that I'm glad its new, I hate it. You can't type anymore which just sucks. What if you want to say " I like cheese what about you?" you cant because they dont have the word cheese!

I mean Idk why you would want to waste $5 to say that but w/e.

also there is a new gift dress which is kinda cute...I like how its all flow-y at the bottom.
























Oh and DKNY spoilers are at Stardoll Fashion Forward (link in sidebar)!

Comment Questions:
1. Do you like the new broadcast?
2. What do you think about the new DKNY? Are you excited?

1 comment:

  1. The new D K N Y Is nice But Kinda Boring.
    && This Dress Is Pretty!
    I don't use broadcast.

    ReplyDelete