Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh What a CRAZY Day!














Whoo! Stardoll has had an exciting day!
First with the release of the 2nd LE Collection which is.....well lets just say the 1st collection was amazing and the only two dresses i want it wont let me buy :(
Then if you had bought the 1st LE you got a free necklace and pendant! YAY! I have to say, I REALLY like this idea! If you want to see it visit my suite cause I'm currently wearing it!

Then they deleted the clubs to "update" them..pshh! Kinda annoying. Hey random here but have y'all noticed that when you go to a page and are waiting for it to load it does this weird thing where it shows the room completely empty...weird.

Anywhoo...if you arent gonna buy any LE look around Bazarrs...people are selling rares like crazy to get some LE!

Also if you are trying to put on a long shirt on top of some jeans, you cant. They have made it so shirts dont go over any of the pants or skirts which is stupid...i mean why would you want a tucked in shirt?

2 comments:

  1. Shoot, too bad I am not a superstar!! BTW have you ever thought of changing the songs, like a song that we know more of because I only know my life would suck with out you and lovestory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that thing about the pants and shirts!

    ReplyDelete