Thursday, February 19, 2009

Missed me ;)?

It's me.
Sarah. =)

After 3-4 weeks without internet and fast checks at Stardoll in school, I haven't wrote here for a while, so I thought I make a fast post.

As some of you know, I am moving, or I was. We are totally finished with the apartment and it is looking fab! But our internet company says that we are getting our internet in 6 weeks. So you maybe wonder, why I am on the internet in my apartment. Well. I started one of our computers at home, to do some work on my magazine (More about that later) and then I saw. A little icon at the right corner. I had internet! Apparently, our neighbours internet showed up on my computer. I say, Thank you! So we have internet, from our neighbour, but still.

What is there more to say. I totally missed the LE-Collection, which I am so ANGRY of! I have saved money and I had 2500 std. And for that I couldn't buy the whole collection but I could atlest buy my favorite things. And then I miss it. I, the owner of the club LimitedEdition has not a single piece of the second collection. Blah. That means I am going to miss the second pendant aswell, as you get one pendant to your chain, if you buy something from that collection.
And I really loved the sequined clothes. And the denim-pants and dresses. Blah. Blah BLAH BLAHHH.

OK. I started my own magazine =) Wow, you say, with an hint of sarcasm. I know, that every person wants to, and do, create their own magazine. And I have to say, some of them aren't that good, and half of all the new "magazines" have like one issue, or if they have luck, two. I know, I am mean ;) But I have practised really hard and the magazine is called "Different Magazine", because it's exactly that. Different.
I can give you hints of that other issues will have 3 covergirls, a male coverboy and such. I want to be the first. And prolly now when I said that, some twat will do it before me, but Then I go further than that. Three Male Covergirls maybe, lol.
As it is Different, I do the clothes myself on the cover and on the "photoshot" with the Covergirl/boy. I am so exited, but I need 1 or 2 more months =)
And Btw. The Spoiler I posted here, a while ago, dosen't count. I have removed that picture out of the magazine. So i'll post an spoiler later on =)

Well, it's nice to be back. Even tho I only have internet on one computer and it's really slow, and I can't wait until OUR internet comes!

Until next time, be the best!


Sarah-

No comments:

Post a Comment