Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Here!














Oh my god! It's FINALLY here! The New DKNY is out in the Starplaza!

Now wait before you run off to buy you might be disappointed to know that its REALLY expensive. Like seriously look:




















$188!?????!?!?!?!?!!?!!!
um yeah no way I can buy it all today.

But don't fret my pretties! Just buy the few you REALLY REALLY like then come back and get the others....I can guarantee they'll still be there after oh, i dont know.....4 months?

But yeah! AND I know for a fact that there are good clothes to come! Thank you spoiler cheat thing majig!

We are getting some of the Marc Jacob clothes!!!! Oh my god you dont know how happy I am! Marc is the best designer in the world!

Which ones you ask? Well guess!

*edit* YAY! My Marc Jacob clothes are out! If you are wondering its the dress I am wearing! bam! Now all they need is some Limi Feu and Stardoll would make me so happy for once!

ALSO the Star Awards are this Sunday @ 10:00 am eastern in jeremyn2005's gb so dont miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment