Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Outfit of the Week: Non SS!














So a lot of the people who voted in the poll want to see fashion in this blog! So I have decided that every week I am going to have an Outfit of the Week. Sometimes it'll be non superstar others it will be superstar! Normally this will happen on a Monday but since the new FREE DKNY dress is out I thought I'd make a Non SS outfit of the week!






Dress: DKNY $0
Tights: Tina Leggings-Rio $4
Shoes: High Heel Stilettos- Tingeling $4
Purse: Handbag- Stardoll $4
Jewelry: Stardoll Necklace- Stardoll $1
_________________________
Total Cost: 1 great outfit $13











And let me tell ya, those shoes are very in!



Speaking of shoes........


















Shoes on Steroids


Comment Questions of the Day:
1. What are you doing New Years Eve??
2. Comment on any of the topics- duh!

Stay Jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment