Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!















First I just want to say thank all of y'all (sorry its my southern roots) for the support this blog has been getting! We haven't even been around for a full week and we already have faithful fans! Also we have been getting some GREAT articles! Rachel and I are in the process of reading and responding. We promise we will get to everyone and if you still haven't sent in your article its not too late! Just send it to breakfastatstardoll@yahoo.com!

Second I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I have high hopes for this upcoming year and I can't wait to post more in 2009! I have to say the hardest change for me will be writing the date. I'll have it down by March I'm sure :)








See You in 2008! I mean 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment