Monday, December 29, 2008

I Spy DKNY?














Good Morning Stardollians!
I have some good/old news. I found this out last night but was too....inebriated to post. Now ask yourself... What is the thing you are most looking forward to in the coming year? The answer: DKNY!!!

Yes DKNY the most popular and sought after Real Brand on Stardoll. And we all know the SD graphics people have been slacking tremendously on making us some DKNY.

But if you log in on New Years Eve or New Years Day you can receive a sneak peek for the new collection because........ Drum Roll please.......

YOU GET A FREE DRESS!
























Pretty sweet huh? AND It's actually CUTE! GASP! I know right? CUTE! Unbelievable!















And I also totally LOVE the fact that it cost $345.00 in real life but its free here on SD!
Thanks Stardoll Sensations team!

This new DKNY dress and the new couture dresses have given me a new hope for the New Year!

Stay Jokes!


Also....sometime today I'll post my 11 Styles of the New Year....ok Im being optimistic when I say 2day. I've been working on it for quite sometime.

ALSO if anyone knows how to install a hit counter PLEASE email me at breakfastatstardoll@yahoo.com! I have no clue what I'm doing

No comments:

Post a Comment