Friday, March 20, 2009

Some people...

Hi folks!
So no banner and I know I said I wouldn't be posting until summer but boy am I f-ing pissed and felt the need to share my feelings.

So a few weeks ago i get this request from halmonkey3 saying that I called her a best friend somewhere even though I had never had contact with her in my entire life. So i declined thinking it was the Mafia out for the very few rares I have.

Then like 3 or 4 days ago i get this message asking why i declined. It's too long for me to type but I do have a few pictures:

(start from the bottom)

























the link for the post that started it all: Best Friends

Now scroll down to the comments and find my user name (Robinbird00) read the comment above my name (THE REAL ONE I WROTE) and the one below. Now think about the one below. it mentioned iamyourfat as being funny which she is but I haven't met her through here. I mean I met her when I was little.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF THE RUDE ANNOYING COMMENTS GO TO MY GB!!

Now see. it's not my fault. and quick shout-out to melissa54321. I am SO SORRY I messed up your name laurEN. I had just spent two days over Spring Break with my friend named Laura. I truly am sorry about that. I swear to god i didn't mean too.



So now it's up to you. Who do you believe Me or halmonkey3?
Post opinion in comments!!


So yeah. I hope everyone is having a good Spring Break and such. I myself just got home from the beach today.


ALSO! I just need to say the song "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver kicks serious ass!

1 comment:

  1. HI! I like your blog! If you like mine, please put it on your Blogs list... and i'll put yours too.
    If u do, Remind me please, because if u dont, i'll probably forget.

    KISSES, Balsah

    stardollparadise.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete