Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fake as in Fakeshake3

Good Day Folks!

To make this short and less painful against Fakeshake3, I just wanted to say that she scammed me. Here is the story.

One girl got hacked a long time ago, I don't want to say her name, and I didn't knew that. And she wanted to trade my Cashmere Dress against her Avril RC T-Shirt and shoes, and I was thrilled and said ofcourse! We did the deal and I had now the shoes and the t-shirt. I gave the t-shirt to my best friend on Stardoll, xmissy.dx, and then I decided to sell the shoes. Fakeshake3 was on direct and wanted to buy them. She offerd 3 Sms codes and 100 std, as the shoes were plain. I eventually agreed and I sold her the shoes, she said she was out of money and I just had to wait. I contacted her every day, and she had a new excuse every time. But finally, when I forced her out of the 3 Sms codes I got them. And then 1 was unvalid. Because she acidently send the codes to a girl (boy) and (s)he took one. Then I only got 2. And the code was worth 67 std. And then I moved. And my internet was dis-connected and I was had to check at friends and in School, and I still do. So one day like 1 month aftér the codes, I send her the message about my 100 std and my 67 std for the lost code. And she answerd very bitchy and sarchastic. I threatend to write about everything here and send messages to everyone, about how fake you are, and non-trustful. After that she ignored my messages.

I have toooooons of messages she has been writing and I have the messages I have been writing aswell, but as I am on a public computer on a public account and I have like 5 minutes left, I can post then. FOR NOW. I sure will update, with this evidence, and I will send the messages to everyone who ask about them!

Sorry about eventual grammar problems, but I am in a hurry!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for telling me about how she really is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Thanks for telling us!
    She is really a [FAKE]snake!XD

    x

    ReplyDelete