Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holy....

I just realized that by this time on Friday, it'll have officially been a decade since the turn of the century. It kinda blew my mind at the time. No I havent been smokin anything...yet. JUST KIDDING! I'm just really, I dont even know. Its just gone by so fast. I was just starting kindergarten in 2000 and now I'm in high school and its kinda like, woah where did time and my childhood go? Oh well, so long to the past and hello to the future!

Have a safe and wonderful New Years!

All my love,
Jenna <3

PS, in case you didnt notice I like the word "just" alot.

2 comments:

  1. Well that seems just fine to me. You are right those 10 years did fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE! 100%...and woah, it's so weird cuz i blogged the same thingish. lol. i think it's now so freaky that we've grown up (i'm in highschool too).

    check mine?: http://www.listenthenspeak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete