Monday, August 10, 2009

PLEASE VOTE MY CG!

Hey guys! I know i said i was closing the blog but as my last post i was hoping that my amazing followers could do me a favor.

I'm sure you're getting sick of people asking this but I was wondering if you would spare a second to vote me cg. I've always kinda wanted to be cg but never thought i could win...until now.

it would mean a lot to me if you would. As an instinctive, I am offering my LE Wrap dress and a code for 1 month and 100 stardollars!


Again, Im really sorry for asking but i really wanna win!

1 comment:

  1. Ill vote you covergirl! Im Billie-Adelaide on stardoll, and ill get my uber cool besties to vote you too! Ill tell Amelie-Grace, JuicyFruityFun, aquabellla, Japanese_Junkie and Callie.May! Theyre just some, but there my real life besties so ill make them vote too! lol Ill tell more of my stardoll friends too! I really want to win the superstar code! Goodluck! Hugs! Billie-Adelaide xxx P.S ill add you on stardoll, add me too . .Billie-Adelaide

    ReplyDelete